Sunday, April 8, 2018

Smoothies: Avocado and Strawberry




Avocado is one of those ingredients that I know is good for me but I can't quite bring myself to try it properly. It looks slimy and weird. Luckily with a smoothie it just all gets mixed in together.

Ingredients:

1 avocado
handful of strawberries
1 cup of milk
1 tablespoon honey
dash of lemon juice



It was a pretty nice smoothie, even with the avocado in it. I should really change my thinking about avocados, I just looked up the health benefits and there's too many to list. Instead, here's a link to the wonders of avocados ---> https://www.well-beingsecrets.com/health-benefits-of-avocado/

Apparently they can even heal wounds in rats. I'm sure Dorothy and Florence, our pet rats, feel reassured that I have this information. :D

Next up - Superwoman Smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment

// following script until attribution comment is to add pinterest button