Thursday, August 17, 2017

You Cheeky Burger 3: Chicken Caesar Burger



I kind of regret starting the burger/bugger puns in the post titles, I'm going to run out before I finish the burgers! Send help! In the form of puns :D

Now, I love a chicken Caesar salad so this burger has to be good. Let's find out.


Add parmesan, lemon juice, spring onions, garlic, salt and pepper to chicken mince. Form into burger patties and wrap in some streaky bacon. Cook in oil in a frying pan until fully cooked.

The burger is bunned (probably not a word) in a section of baguette along with lettuce and caesar salad dressing.


I don't usually like when burgers are served this way (not fully bunned) but it looks stupid with the top baguette on top. A bit like me wearing a hat. Haha.

This burger was delicious, all the moistness was kept inside by the bacon making for a juicy burger. Chicken and bacon go really well together so the only thing letting it down was the choice of bread. I wasn't keen on the baguette and prefer a softer bread bun for burgers. Still, I wouldn't kick it out of bed. (Not that I'd have it in bed with me in the first place, I'm not a burger weirdo!)

Ratings: JD - 3, Emma - 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

// following script until attribution comment is to add pinterest button